Bangalore Bengaluru International Airport (BLR)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
Often signposted locally at the Hindustan Airport, the grounds of Bangalore HAL International Airport (BLR) can be found along the main Airport Road, being well within the city. The two terminals are less than ten minutes from the MG Road, a prominent point of reference in the city centre.
The town of Bommanahalli is nearby, within the Bangalore district and Karnataka state, being situated to the north-west, close to the Bengaluru area.
Directions to Bangalore HAL International Airport from the north:
Directions to Bangalore HAL International Airport from Hyderabad:
- If travelling from Tamil Nadu and Kerala, state transport corporations and a large number of private roadways connect Bangalore with all the major centres in the region
- Follow the signs for the airport, located south-east of Bangalore on Varthur Road
Directions to Bangalore HAL International Airport (BLR) from Madras:
- Coming from Hyderabad (565 km / 351 miles from Bangalore), take National Highway 7
- Follow the signs for the HAL Airport, which will take you direct to the terminals
Directions to Bangalore HAL International Airport (BLR) from Bombay:
- From Madras, Bangalore is approachable via Vellore and Dharmapuri
- When you reach the city centre of Bangalore, you will find many signs directing you to the terminal buildings
- Bombay is well connected with Bangalore via National Highway 4
- Follow the signs for the airport, which is located south-east of Bangalore